This is a quick satisfying breakfast that will keep you powered for hours.
2 TBSP almond flour
1 small banana or ½ large banana mashed
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 c raspberries
10 pecans, broken
1/4 cup creamed coconut
- Mash banana in a small bowl.
- Add two eggs, flour, banana and baking powder, mix well.
- Melt some butter, ghee or coconut oil in a pan.
- Add pancake batter and cook for several minutes until browned, flip and cook on the opposite side until done.
- Serve with toppings of choice
*I use frozen berries because I love the contrast of the cold berry with the warm pancake. Also, I always have frozen berries on hand.