1 capsicum, chopped into smaller pieces
1 Swede, peeled and diced
1/3 brick tempeh, diced
2 green onions sliced, whites removed
A knob of ginger diced small
1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 tsp cumin
1 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp curry powder
1/4 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup cooked rice
One lime freshly squeezed
- Heat pan and melt oil.
- Add ginger, green onions and cook for one minute.
- Add your diced veggies, tempeh and spices, stir and cook to soften for a few minutes.
- Add your coconut cream and a little water to make a rich, creamy sauce.
- Cook for around 15-20 minutes until the swede is cooked through.
- Serve over rice and top with coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.
*I used green capsicum because that’s what I had in the house, red would be ideal to add a bit of sweetness to the curry.