2 green onions chopped, whites removed
1 knob of ginger, diced small
1 tsp garlic infused olive oil
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp tamari (depends on taste – can use less)
1/3 brick tofu, cubed
1 bunch bok choy, chopped into large pieces
1/2 cup chopped broccoli
1 tbsp chopped coriander
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp miso
A little warm water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Warm oils in your pan.
2. Add green onions, ginger and tofu and cook for one minute.
3. Add broccoli and heat until it’s a vibrant green colour.
4. Add bok choy, cover and cook until wilted.
5. Add tamari and coriander – stir it all together.
6. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
7. To plate, eat as is or serve over 1/2 cup cooked rice.
8. Top with drizzled miso mixed with warm water and sesame seeds.
*miso shouldn’t be heated as it destroys the beneficial probiotic qualities. Instead mix 1 tbsp in a small bowl with a little warm water to make a sauce and pour over the top of stir fry. This adds a delicious and healthy flavour to your traditional stir fry.