1/4 cup chia seeds
1 cup almond milk, coconut milk or a blend of the two
A dash of cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
*Optional – 1 tbsp of Bare Blends Vanilla and Coconut protein powder – this adds a protein punch and a little sweetness.
- Add chia seeds to bowl or jar if prepping for the next morning.
- Add in vanilla, cinnamon, protein powder and then milk of choice.
- Stir really well for 30 seconds.
- Wait 3 minutes and give it another stir.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or eat now.
- Top with nut butter, cacao nibs, nuts, fresh fruit or raspberry compote – or whatever suits you.
** SIBO friendly fruits to choose from could be oranges or mandarins, passionfruit, kiwi, berries, etc.