1 cup of dry millet
2.5 cups of water
2 bunches of choy sum, ends removed and chopped into bite sized pieces
1 head of broccoli, chopped
1 bunch of pea shoots
1/2 bunch green onions, chopped and whites removed
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp tamari
1 tsp garlic infused olive oil
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Salt to taste
2 tsps sesame oil
- Soak millet in water overnight or if pressed for time up to 30 minutes before.
- Rinse millet and place with 2.5 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover for 20 minutes or until done.
- In a large pot, melt coconut oil.
- Add green onions and garlic oil, heat for one minute until bright green.
- Add broccoli, tamari, ACV, red pepper flakes. Cook until vibrant green.
- Add in choy sum and toss to wilt.
- Turn off the heat, add pea shoots and toss to combine.
- Add cooked millet, sesame oil and season with salt. Mix gently to combine.