These are quick to whip up, delicious and healthy. I served mine with a homemade strawberry rhubarb jam and a little coconut milk over the top. Fab!
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 tbsp melted coconut oil, plus more to coat the pan
1 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 pinch of salt
1 3/4 cup light coconut milk
A dash of ground cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk until blended and no lumps remain.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or crepe pan and melt a little coconut oil.
- Wipe out any excess oil with a paper towel so the first crepe isn’t greasy.
- I used a 1/3 cup measuring cup to ladle batter into pan, then spread it around in a circular motion with the back of a spoon to create a thin crepe pancake.
- Cook until bubbling and the underside is browning, flip and repeat on the other side.
- Continue cooking the rest of the crepes in the same manner – no need to re-oil the pan.
- If you don’t have light coconut milk, use 1/3 – 1/2 coconut milk or cream and add water to thin.