3 bunches of radishes, trimmed and quartered
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp tamari
2-3 green onions, chopped and whites removed
2-3 tsp black sesame seeds
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 400f/200c.
- Prep radishes, place in a bowl and toss with sesame oil.
- Line a baking sheet with silpat and roast radishes for 20 minutes.
- Remove the radishes from oven, place in the original bowl and toss with chopped green onion and tamari. Return to baking tray and roast for another 7-10 minutes.
- Once finished cooking, place in serving bowl and toss with sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.